onsdag 13 augusti 2008

Prinsessan Lilian bloggar 13


I guess you all have read the news. I happened to take a fall in my home yesterday. My hip isn't what it should be.
No, I wasn't drunk! As loyal readers of my blog know I only drink alcohol in small quantities.

I'd like to send my grateful regards to the handsome medics who helped me into the ambulance. Yes, I do look great considering my age. I know that, but thanks a lot for pointing that out in a very stressful moment. I helped a bit.

Bummer this would happen now! I was going to the anabolic games in China this week. Good job I got to spend some days at the castle though.


That little man Jonas Gardell was a cutie. I had plans for him. Those plans included him and me trapped in a closet.
I asked a guy in the production team if it would make good TV? I was strongly advised not to drag him into a closet.
"He has already come out of the closet", I was told.
That kind of puzzled me. Had anyone else taken him into the closet? Schollin perhaps? Damn! I really wanted to lay my hands on Gardell. Damn Schollin!

Now I'm at hospital. The doctors gonna have a go at me later today. Fingers crossed everything goes well.
This is a short list of things I'd like to see when I wake up afterwards:

Case of good old British lager
One bottle of Champagne in an ice-bucket
Oysters. Loads of them
Lost DVD-box (First season). I never cared for the subsequent seasons. Things got a bit out of hands, didn't they?
Packet of fags. (Yes, I know I shouldn't but what a heck!)

You know I'm a princess! And what I say goes! All right?

Luv,

Lil

Inga kommentarer: