fredag 30 maj 2008

Prinsessan Lilian bloggar 8


I know that I'm privileged to be able to live a life like this. Most people in Sweden don't get all expenses paid by the tax-payers like the royal family. I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all of you for a life in luxury.
However, I am a princess, you know, and I've given so much back. I deserve to live a life like this! In fact, I could do with some more money. Give it to me! And medals! What about medals? I haven't seen too many coming my way, that's for sure. I could do with some medals!
Look at that gorgeous Prince Phil of England. He's got a shit-load of medals. That's a bit unfair if you're asking me. Especially when you know that most of them he got for not breaking wind during the coronation.

Anyway, I'm going to put on all my jewelry and sit outside the house in the sun for a while. Wave and say hello if you spot me. I might even have a cold one for you in the eski.

Luv,
Lil

Inga kommentarer: