onsdag 21 maj 2008

Prinsessan Lilian bloggar 6

How are you, guys? I'm fine.

I'm going to get a bit cheeky now. You see, I have scanned some photos from my private photo album. I thought you'd all enjoy to watch some photos that haven't been published before.

Now, let's get this straight. Gusty is not that boring in private. He tells the occasional joke and he cross-dresses. Yes, the king of Sweden cross-dresses! I guess you could say that he wants to be a queen sometimes.
Anyway, the queen is very kind and dresses up in his uniform to please him. They sort of swap identities.
Here's the photo to prove it:

Gusty's always been a huge dog-lover. I'm not sure I like this new breed though.

I went to Sydney last February to see the annual Mardi Gras parade. I just had to take a photo of these two gentlemen. The one to the right looked somewhat familiar. I had to call home to be sure, but the person in question was supposed to be on a skiing holiday in Switzerland, so I guess I was wrong.


From what I've read Maddy is regarded the most good-looking member of the family. I couldn't agree more.

When Motörhead played in Stockholm last year, lead-singer and bass player Lemmy arranged a meet-and-greet. Guess who turned up!

Well, it's fab to have a family. I love them to bits!


Luv,
Lil

Inga kommentarer: