måndag 19 maj 2008

Prinsessan Lilian bloggar 5


Oi, mate! Don't get smart with me, you bastard! I'm a princess, you know, and I could always blog someplace else.

Some years ago that old bag Tarras got really friendly with me. Invited herself over for tea and would sit here for bloody hours with a tape-recorder, while I told her my usual line of anecdotes without any points whatsoever. Turns out she was writing a book. I got a bit upset first but then the checks started coming.I'm not sure there are any copies left, but buy the book if you come across it.

Anyway, last week's Princess Lilian's Fart-Game rendered me and this blog an article in Aftonbladet and Expressen. I'll give it another shot today. This time we'll fool around a bit with song titles. You just think of a title and then you'll replace a word in the title with "fart". Enjoy!

It's my party and I fart if I want to - Lesley Gore

Saturday Night's Alright For Farting – Elton John

Nobody told me there would be farts like these, strange farts indeed – John Lennon

Beds are farting – Midnight Oil

Would I fart to You? – Eurythmics

Fart - Van Halen

99 Fartballons – Nena

Owner Of A Lonely Fart – Yes

Careless Farter - Wham!

Fart On Me - A-Ha

One More Fart - Phil Collins

Farthammer - Peter Gabriel

Fart Like An Egyptian – Bangles

Here I fart Again – Whitesnake

Sweet Fart O' Mine - Guns N' Roses

How Am I Supposed To Fart Without You - Michael Bolton

No fart of mine – Genesis

F.A.R.T. - Village People

Do Ya Think I'm Farty? - Rod Stewart

Every breath you fart – The Police

You should be farting – Bee Gees

Fart it out loud – Kiss

Street Farting Man - Rolling Stones

Who Let The Farts Out - Baha Men

Bad Fart Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival


Don't know about you, but I need a drink and a smoke now.

Luv,
Lil

Inga kommentarer: