onsdag 25 juni 2008

Prinsessan Lilian bloggar 11


Hello there,

Yeah, I’ve been away for a while. You know, sometimes you don’t feel especially happy about things. Some people call it depression.
I always found it hard to determine if I had a depression or not. Over the years I learned to figure out that for myself. When I started feeling low, I would go out and buy myself something expensive. Spending money on clothes and jewellery enough to feed an entire family in a third world country usually make me happy. If I still feel sad – time to see the doctor.

It wasn’t that bad this time. A new dress and a diamond necklace sorted me out, and when the girls and me got together at Operakällaren for drinks last Tuesday, I could feel how the dark clouds drifted away. Brilliant!

I went to my shrink anyway to find out what really was troubling me. Turns out I feel useless. Despite being royal and having loads of money (provided by Swedish suckers taxpayers) and all that, I still feel some kind of emptiness.

I realized I needed to fill my life with good deeds. I went to Gusty to discuss in what areas I could make a difference.
"Lilian, why don't you start your own search engine on the Internet?" was the first thing he came up with. I thought it was a terrific idea. He's smart, you know!
20 minutes later I had the thing in place.

However, still I felt kind of numb and disorientated. How could I get back to the feeling of being important?
Again Gusty knew the answer: "Lilian, you know quite well what we royals do in order to look clever and caring in the eyes of the man in the street."

"Sure thing", I said. "We'll launch another freaking foundation!"

There is already the very important and appreciated “Prince Bertil and Princess Lilian Sports Foundation" but I feel the world is ready for a new Lilian foundation.
Question is what kind of foundation it'll be this time. I mean, I don't want to support a shit-load of freeloading bastards "we don’t want to work"-kind of asswhipes. The money I raise should only be sprinkled down on the poor souls deeply in need.
Gusty and I have come up with a list of possible target groups. God, I can already see their grateful looks when I wave my financial wand over their miserable lives.
Anyway, be good sports and help me pick one of these:

1. Left-handed tennis players with a cold.

2. Slightly disabled residents of Lidingö. A bad knee can ruin the day when playing golf!

3. H.R.H. Princess Madeleine. Shouldn't Maddy get an extra opportunity to go to Nice every month? Like every ordinary girl she needs to let her hair down with her ordinary friends at a place with a decent climate. Let her enjoy the nightclubs and days filled with shopping. You could make a difference to her life!

4. People making more than 850 000 kr/year with bald dogs. A Lilian foundation could make their lives more enjoyable. Look how smart my bitch looks with her new wig! (Dog to the right left)

There you are. Now help me decide which one should be the new Princess Lilian Foundation.

Luv,
Lil

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Since my grandfather's family used to own Lidingö (at least that's what my mother says), I would choose nr. 2.

Pysseliten sa...

Stupid you, you can not have charity within your own family (#3)! It's called veckopeng! I vote for #4, it'll save you money!